Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blog ke Blog.

Ni blog dari myspace aku dulu. Punya dah lama tak buka Myspace skali saja je nak bukak. And teringat aku ada post blog dalam Myspace dulu. So aku copy and paste je kat sini. Erm blog ni bertarikh 7.34 am, tuesday, January 06, 2009. Blog ni aku tulis untuk "someone" special. But now we're not meant to be together kot.



i draw my beliefs

to make you feels peace with me

i dress like they way you want me to

to make sure you dont stop to be with me

i cut my hair

to make you feel that i'm your imaginary man

i lose my weight

to make people think that you got the perfect guy

i put away my ego

to make sure you're always happy

i keep all the pain away

to make you see me smile everyday

i laugh even i cant

to hear you laugh with me

but...just dont leave me.




No comments: