Monday, August 30, 2010

New Addiction.

Do you guys ever heard about Sia Furler ? I bet not many of you never heard or know this person. A female artist from Australia. She is soulful jazz-styled pop singer and songwriter. I first know her by listening to her song called "Soon We'll Be Found" live on Jools Holland show I found it on Youtube. What a brilliant emotional song and lyrics.

I am attracted to her melodic sway kinda voices. Good on a record better still on the way she sang it on live. I think the way she done every of her show is quite similar to Bjork. Weird set of stage and colourful glow in the dark custom and clothes of every bandmate. Try to listen to this song. I am sure you'll love her song.




Sia Furler - Soon We'll Be Found


*try her other song which is my fav ; "Clap Your Hands" and "Buttons"

No comments: